Here are just a few reasons why Kansas is a great place for family building –
• Placing expectant mother may sign her consent twelve hours after birth. Her consent is final upon signature.
• The biological father may sign a final consent prior to the birth of the child.
• There is no minimum time period before finalization of an adoption.
• Pre-Birth Paternity Orders are issued for Gestational Carrier Agreements.
• Kansas law allows an expectant mother with an adoption plan to receive financial assistance during her pregnancy.